[time-nuts] PPS sync

Jerry Hancock jerry at hanler.com
Mon Jun 5 19:51:51 UTC 2017

Chris, I think you are onto something.  Running Lady Heather on this unit I see a line under “receiver” with the term “SawT” and a parameter of 24ns.  So if we combine this information with what you teach below, it’s starting to look like maybe the M12 unit is doing something different than the Lucent.  I am watching it today and I see 5 PPS that vary from the lucent pulse (used as a trigger) each about +20ns until it resets.

Mark Sims, can you comment on the SawT parameter, I assumed being reported by the M12 GPS, displayed on Lady Heather?

Thanks