[time-nuts] TruePosition on the Arduino

Graham / KE9H ke9h.graham at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 00:38:49 UTC 2017

Ben:

Be careful.

Most GPS receivers send out the serial message after the tick, that tells
you what the time of the tick was.

Read the manual.

If you want to drive a clock display with a GPS, you pretty much have to
have an independent time system that advances on the tick, then validate it
when the serial message shows up.

--- Graham / KE9H

==