[time-nuts] TruePosition on the Arduino

Gregory Beat w9gb at icloud.com
Wed Jun 7 00:44:11 UTC 2017

Ben -
I assume that you never received the Arduino "C code"
written by Bruce, WA3YUE for the original project?

Club's Powerpoint presentation indicated that source code was available.
http://www.packratvhf.com/techinal.htm

Packrat GPS Project (Gary, WA2OMY; Bruce, WA3YUE; George, KA3WXV) with TruePosition GPSDO and Arduino
by The Mt. Airy VHF Radio Club "Pack Rats" (Southampton, PA).
http://www.qsl.net/wa2omy/A%20Packrat%20GPS%20Receiver%20Project.pdf

greg, w9gb
==
> original message / digest <
I'm getting to the point that once I've got the button logic working, I'll send out my source to anyone who wants to take a look at it or use it.
I will stipulate one condition - you can't make too much fun of how poorly programmed it is.  ;)
thanks much and 73,
ben, kd5byb
==
Sent from iPad Air