[time-nuts] uC ADC resolution (was: Poor man's oven)

Will Kimber zl1tao at gmx.com
Wed Jun 7 23:10:20 UTC 2017

For under $20 you can get a OCXO with Si5351A multi output oscillator
chip from QRP-Labs.

http://www.qrp-labs.com/ocxokit.html

No idea just how good it is but this link gives insight into how it was
developed.  Designed for WSPR radio transmissions.  GPS discipline can
be added.

http://www.hanssummers.com/ocxosynth

Cheers,

Will