[time-nuts] BTTF : Austron 1210-C Crystal Clock

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Mon Jun 12 01:01:52 UTC 2017

Greg
Ebay can always be sort of silly. ah for the old days when a rusty piece of
stuff might go for a reasonable $.
But perhaps whats magical gold is the Patek Phillipe clock movement. Just a
guess.I hear they are quite annoying clunkers actually. I have never owned
one but a fellow in Europe was telling me you can really here them tick.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL