[time-nuts] GPS splitter

Bob kb8tq kb8tq at n1k.org
Sun Jun 18 16:35:38 UTC 2017

Hi

It also depends a bit on weather the original designer anticipated odd things happening on
the antenna circuit. The answer to that one is …. errr …. not always. Some designs have the
antenna supply tacked straight into a bulk regulator that feeds a bunch of stuff. Other designs
have an indépendant regulator for the antenna. Even with the independant regulator, one needs
to know how much that regulator “likes” an over voltage on the output.

Bob