[time-nuts] Halcyon OFS

Alan Melia alan.melia at btinternet.com
Mon Jun 19 12:00:16 UTC 2017

Hi Clint I have had one of these from new. It divides the amplified
incomming carrier by either 99 or 81 (4526) and phase compares with 2kHz
from the divided down 10MHz discrete VCXO to phase lock the 10MHz. My unit
serial number 1151 has no other crystals in it. It possible they are filters
for the BC carrier frequencies.

Halcyon ceased trading about 10 years ago, I think the PFS that Stephen has
includes a sythersiser locked to the 10MHz. I never received a manual as
such merely an A4 sheet printed on one side. I have never even found a
circuit diagram, despite contacts who knew people that worked there.

Alan
G3NYK