[time-nuts] TBolt help...

Dave Mallery dave.mallery at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 20:16:39 UTC 2017

hi

My Tbolt has been running for a long time, since the final group buy.

It is still running (indicated by the 10MHz output) but there is no data
coming out the serial port. LH says so and so does my lil TSIP monitor, as
well as my rs-232 cable monitor/breakout devices.  I have tested all the
cables involved.

If this has happened to you, were you able to isolate it further?  is it
fixable?

many thanks in advance!

dave mallery

--
Dave Mallery, K5EN                 (ubuntu linux 16-10)
PO Box 15                              Ophir,  OR  97464

      linux counter #64628 (since 1997)