[time-nuts] TruePosition on the Arduino

Chris Albertson albertson.chris at gmail.com
Wed Jun 21 01:13:33 UTC 2017

Yes,   It is easy if you have an Arduino handy.  Write a scratch to
try  EVERY address one at a time.  Print the currently attempted
address top the screen

In fact there is a pre-written sketch in the IDE's I2C examples
folder.  You can run that and it will report what it finds.  It just
tries reads on every possible address.

On Tue, Jun 20, 2017 at 6:02 PM, Tom Miller <tmiller11147 at verizon.net> wrote:
> Has anyone been able to get the Packrat software to work with a display? I
> have been successful getting the Arduino board to initialize the
> Trueposition board but can't get the display right.
>
> The problem seems to be getting the I2C addressing correct. There are
> several 16x2 line displays available but they address at 0x20 to 0x27 and
> 0x38 to 0x3F. Neither of these work.
>
> Since we do not have the source, is there any way to find out what address
> is in use?
>
> Regards
>
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Gregory Beat" <w9gb at icloud.com>

Chris Albertson