[time-nuts] SR620/PM66xx/CNT-90 input stages

Charles Steinmetz csteinmetz at yandex.com
Wed Jun 21 10:14:10 UTC 2017

Bruce wrote:

> If the source impendance at dc is 10k at dc a bias current of a few
> microamp produces a dc offset of tens of millivolts which may be an
> issue if the signal amplitude is low and has a low slew rate.

Jeez, Bruce, it was nothing but a thought experiment to illustrate why
an amplifier's DC input current is not a reliable proxy for input
impedance  It was not a suggestion for how to design an amplifier input.
  And that should have been obvious to you -- I'm sure it was to
everyone else.

Get a life.

Charles