[time-nuts] CRT for Tracor 527A

David C. Partridge david.partridge at perdrix.co.uk
Wed Jun 21 21:58:25 UTC 2017

My message to Dan Rea are bouncing, so please forgive the BW:

Dan,

Hang fire please - I just got this baby hooked up and there's been some creative wire cutting done.

The supplies for the CRT have been cut at the trafo.

It needs lots of TLC as its not actually working right now - fun ahead.

If I can get the basic function working then I'll get back to you about the tube.

PS Sympathies for the chemo BTW, Mary (my better half) has been there twice  ...

Dave