[time-nuts] Charles Wenzel GPSDO

Wes wes at triconet.org
Thu Jun 22 01:50:35 UTC 2017

Although I've reluctantly bought into the amateur radio "standardization" hype
of Power Poles and have a distribution panel with a plethora of them, I
basically dislike them.  The ones on my Elecraft K3 and K3S pull out frequently
when I move the radios and installing them is a PITA.

I never had such problems with radios with Molex connectors.

Wes Stewart