[time-nuts] Anderson PowerPole (was Charles Wenzel GPSDO)

Clint Jay cjaysharp at gmail.com
Thu Jun 22 12:29:23 UTC 2017

It is possible to get hold of locking barrel connectors, they insert as
normal and a quarter twist fastens them in place. The plugs and sockets are
compatible with non locking equivalents too.

Of course they're not great for applications that need a decent amount of
current and other disadvantages as noted elsewhere.