[time-nuts] Power connectors continued

Magnus Danielson magnus at rubidium.dyndns.org
Thu Jun 22 19:10:02 UTC 2017

Hi,

The second connect has been called "Cannon" and XLR, and is not
generally recogniced as XLR, which is the product range name.

Naming of the first connector as "Cannon" is at least for me and many
others confusing. This is a good example how vendor name for a connector
type is not a good thing. The first connector is a circular MIL-STD
connector (don't remember the correct notation), and this is a product
available from ITT Cannon as well as AMP.

Cheers,
Magnus