[time-nuts] GPScon running on Raspberry Pi 3b

timenut at metachaos.net timenut at metachaos.net
Thu Jun 22 23:01:56 UTC 2017

Mark,

Are there any special requirements for using a USB to RS-232 adapter on the
Pi? Any specific features for the RS-232 adapter to get all of the features
for Lady Heather? Looking at eBay, it is not clear which adapter would be
best. Some don't say anything about supported pins, other list the pins that
are supported (and may differ). Which pins do you require / support? Are any
device drivers needed for the Pi or Linux for those adapters?

New to Linux, Pi and Lady Heather.

Thanks.

Michael