[time-nuts] Latest Lady Heather

Chris Albertson albertson.chris at gmail.com
Mon Jun 26 16:20:29 UTC 2017

Any chance of this getting hosted in say Giithub?   If people arguing to to
contribute changes having each contributor hold his own changes is not what
that call "best practice".     If you make it easy enough by using git, you
will see more contributions by users.

On Sun, Jun 25, 2017 at 1:43 PM, Wes <wes at triconet.org> wrote:

> I asked about this before but got no response.
>
> I know of John Miles' site where I downloaded v5 but I've seen a post by
> Mark Sims about further enhancements and wonder where I might get the
> latest.
>
> Mark seems to have an "unlisted number."
>
> Thanks,
>
> Wes

Chris Albertson
Redondo Beach, California