[time-nuts] Something for all TIME NUTS!!

Magnus Danielson magnus at rubidium.dyndns.org
Tue Jun 27 23:07:20 UTC 2017

Hi,

On 06/28/2017 12:59 AM, Dr. David Kirkby (Kirkby Microwave Ltd) wrote:
> On 27 June 2017 at 23:02, Don Murray via time-nuts <time-nuts at febo.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hello all...
>>
>> For the SERIOUS time nut...  you might want to give yourself a few hours
>> before you go check out this site...  and beyond!!
>>
>> 73
>> Don
>> W4WJ
>>

>> https://www.nist.gov/pml/time-and-frequency-division/time-
>> services/manufacturers-time-and-frequency-receivers
>>

> I'm surprised by the omission of units that use Loran-C, such as those from
> Stanford Research.

Currently that is not an active system in the US. If it would re-occur
outside of test-transmissions, then I am sure it would be included.

The lack of other GNSS systems, including SBAS/NBAS such as WAAS and
DGPS is also interesting. There is some politics in it, but it should
not be relevant for the listing. For most parts, the list would have the
same vendors, but more columns.

Cheers,
Magnus