[time-nuts] Cs standard stability

Bob Stewart bob at evoria.net
Sat Mar 4 23:31:29 UTC 2017

Bruce,
Are we getting a bit off track?  The question I asked is in regards to the Cs, not the purity of the output of the GPSDO.  The two ADEVs were done under the same conditions, yet the ADEV of the Cs is obviously not as good as that of the GPSDO.  Also, the ADEV of the GPSDO pretty much tracks what is to be expected when run on a good 5370, isn't it?

Bob