[time-nuts] RFDO - Experience and questions

Gilles Clement clemgill at club-internet.fr
Mon Mar 6 02:10:57 UTC 2017

Hi David,
I have actually implemented the second option. Detecting the the sequences of "calms" where the modulation is off and gating the ADC sampling at those moments. There are plenty of calm zones between the sequence of modulated bits, in addition the modulation is off for the whole 59th second before each minute.
I considered picking the signal only during that 59th second which could indeed lead to an improvement. Will try that.
Thx,
Gilles.