[time-nuts] TDF (Was Re: RFDO - Experience and questions)

Clemgill clemgill at club-internet.fr
Tue Mar 7 21:09:13 UTC 2017

Hi,
The transmitter is undergoing significant maintenance and testing in view of reducing power (and cost). They were off on the Morning of the 7th and will also do a power test on the 14th at 5:00am French time. The ANRF site is asking for reporting if users get impacted. Maybe you should report from Boston... That would impress and hopefully convince not to weaken the signal... O:))
Best,
Gilles.