[time-nuts] Smart Phone time display accuracy...?

John Allen john at pcsupportsolutions.com
Fri Mar 17 01:35:13 UTC 2017

There is a NTP app for the iPhone called Gorgy Atomic Timing Clock.
You can choose from about 6 different NTP servers and it has an audible tick.  It does not (can not) set the iPhone's clock.
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/atomic-clock-gorgy-timing/id295302256?mt=8

It was free, but now is $1.99.

John K1AE Bolton, MA