[time-nuts] Smart Phone time display accuracy...?

Chris Albertson albertson.chris at gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 04:55:40 UTC 2017

> Not to gloat, but my Android phone is always spot on.  I have a GPS time
> app that shows the difference between GPS and phone time and it's always in
> the tenths of a second area.

"tenths of a second" is "spot on"?   No way.   That is a difference
that is perceivable to humans.

Apple claims in their spec that the iPhone when paired with a watch is
worst case within 50 milliseconds which is not really that good but is
acceptable for a watch because it is just under what most people can
notice.