[time-nuts] Smart Phone time display accuracy...?

Gary Woods garygarlic at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 17 21:00:28 UTC 2017

On Thu, 16 Mar 2017 20:11:30 -0400, you wrote:

>Notice Gary doesn't specify which brand of Android phone, much less
>the specific model and carrier

Sorry about that, and I should know better (In another group "FlDigi won't
work with my radio" and nothing else...).
Droid Razr M AKA Motorola XT-107 on Verizon.
I understand tenths of a second aren't time nuts worthy, but as a clock, it
ain't bad.  Unless you're measuring the arrival time of neutrinos.

---
http://www.avg.com