[time-nuts] Smart Phone time display accuracy...?

Glen Hoag hoag at hiwaay.net
Sun Mar 19 08:30:11 UTC 2017

Look at the line below the live time display. The data elements are the AM/PM indicator, a colored dot indicating the quality of the phone's time vs NTP time, the local time zone, followed by the offset. It's explained on the instructions that come up when you click the info button in the lower right corner of the screen.

Sent from my iPhone