[time-nuts] ADEV query Timelab and TICC

Orin Eman orin.eman at gmail.com
Sun Mar 19 20:16:22 UTC 2017

I've seen similar with my TICC when observing a PPS - can't remember
whether the PPS was from the Thunderbolt or LTE Lite.

There was a distinct glitch on the frequency plot when it happened and it
was pretty easy in timelab to expand the trace around the glitch to take a
better look.

I did not see any such problem when dividing the 10MHz to 1PPS with a
PICDIV so I figured it was due to the GPSDO steering the PPS signal as
satellites appear/disappear - my antenna location is far from optimal.