[time-nuts] ADEV query Timelab and TICC

Mark Sims holrum at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 20 16:38:21 UTC 2017

That doesn't make much sense if you are using the PICDIV properly... the TAPR dividers use the PICDIV chip to do the dividing.  The only difference between using a TAPR divider and a bare PICDIV is that the TAPR dividers have an input squarer circuit and output buffer.   If you are feeding the PICDIV with a clean TTL level input (and decent power) and the output from the PICDIV is not being abused/overloaded/improperly terminated the results should be the same.