[time-nuts] Time Dilation tinkering

EB4APL eb4apl at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 13:43:11 UTC 2017

Not mentioning that the clock traveled in a passenger seat (even with
the seat belt fastened). The vision of a big box with  cables and a good
sized clock ticking (it was a Patek Philippe movement in early HP
Cesiums) frightened some passengers  and the person accompanying the
clock had to give a lot of explanations. The use of the word "atomic"
worsened things somewhat.

(Memories from Apollo flights good times)

Regards,

Ignacio, EB4APL