[time-nuts] Fwd: HP5061B Ion Current

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 15:15:00 UTC 2017

Donald,
Very good and it is as I thought. No real magic a tough job.
Whats good about the suspended approach is it preserves the can nicely.
I have done a pry (small screw driver or xactor blade) and drip approach
and it actually slightly bends the can lip out.
I have never opened one of the HV supplies. But have had to open filters.
They can be put back together but never as nicely as the approach you are
using that should leave the can in optimal shape.
Thanks for sharing some very good insights.
Have you come up with a good 200 M replacement yet?
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL