[time-nuts] TAPR TICC boxed

Mark Sims holrum at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 31 15:48:55 UTC 2017

I thought about using the clamp diodes as protection but was a bit worried about power supply noise leaking through the diodes and adding some jitter to the input signals...  I'm probably just being paranoid.  The TICC doesn't have the resolution for it to matter or justify a HP5370 or better quality front end.   I'll probably go with a fast comparator to implement the variable threshold input.