[time-nuts] How get FEI-Zyfer 380 GPSDO to talk with computer?

Bob kb8tq kb8tq at n1k.org
Thu May 4 02:24:43 UTC 2017

Hi

I have a nasty suspicion that the “GPSMon" Zyfer is talking about is not the same
program that is part of the Linux package. It’s a fairly obvious name. I’d bet it got
re-used a couple of times. The docs on gpsd refer to it’s own tangled history in this
regard.  It’s certainly worth trying. I simply would not chuck the GPSDO in the trash
if it does not work :)

Bob