[time-nuts] TruePosition GPS Receiver

Ben Hall kd5byb at gmail.com
Sat May 6 15:29:27 UTC 2017

Hi Bob, Mark, and list,

Thanks for the messages on these units - especially the differences
between the PackRat instructions and these boards.  I should have one of
the "bare board" units and one of the LMU300 TruePosition rack mount
units here on Monday as long as nothing happens in transit.

I've still had no luck contacting the authors of the PackRat
presentation, even after finding a new address for the one that bounced.
  I'm hopeful that they are just busy during the week and we may see a
reply now that it is the weekend.

Anyone had time to hook up a serial interface?  I'm curious if you
issues something like a "help" command...will the unit tell you what its
command set might be?  That would be nice.  I've had ZERO luck finding
any information either on the TruePosition unit or the Furuno GPS used.

thanks much and 73,
ben, kd5byb