[time-nuts] Fluke 207 VLF receiver info

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Tue May 9 01:39:08 UTC 2017

Dave like normal amazing that you have it. Chris Daves manuals are as good
as its going to get. I am amazed.
The box on the right as two mixing boards and one broad band filetr and yes
there a slots with nothing in. They were intended for special frequencies
like omega or NAA.... So most likely you are fine. You can always snap a
pix.

With respect to the 117 I have two and like them both. I sort have far to
many wwvb things.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL