[time-nuts] TruePosition GPS Receiver firmware

Bryan _ bpl521 at outlook.com
Tue May 9 01:46:09 UTC 2017

Hi Mark:

My TL866A programmer will read it, or it says it will. Unfortunately I don't have the TS0P48 adapter. You are welcome to borrow it, perhaps a adapter can be made up. They are commonly available on Ebay.

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/New-V3-TSOP32-TSOP40-SOP44-TSOP48-Adapter-for-TL866A-TL866CS-Programmer-6pcs-lot-/122478573676?hash=item1c844ab86c:g:hYwAAOSwtZJY-CTP

[cid:bdd0f56e-77c5-4d42-b15d-8a567ae837e1]

-=Bryan=-