[time-nuts] Anthorn eLoran

Iain Young iain at g7iii.net
Tue May 9 09:20:25 UTC 2017

On 09/05/17 07:49, GandalfG8--- via time-nuts wrote:
> Is anybody monitoring eLoran from Anthorn?

Yes

> It might that there's a fault or the system is down for antenna
> maintenance, there's no alerts on either these days as there is for MSF, or  perhaps
> it's something longer term.
>
> Anyone know what the score is?

Just checked my four Austrons (2 on the "Master", 2 on the "Slave" signal.

All four had lost tracking, all four sat at acquire at present, and
have been for long enough to suggest they can't lock on.

Hopefully it is a fault, or antenna work, I'll give the Austrons
another prod later if they don't wake up. Last I heard, eLoran
was good until at least the end of 2017 from Anthorn.

Iain