[time-nuts] TruePosition GPS Receiver

ziggy9+time-nuts at pumpkinbrook.com ziggy9+time-nuts at pumpkinbrook.com
Wed May 10 01:59:26 UTC 2017

Actually, I speculated that 3 and 4 were an additional serial port but I have not observed any data on those pins and I haven’t tried sending data at them. They do not follow J2P3 (rxd). It is J1 pins 7 and 8 that BOTH mirror the data on the J2 pin 2 (txd). Whether they (J1 7 and 8) are tied together or are separate paths I don’t know. But you can overlay the scope traces and watch them all toggle together. They are 3.3v though, so if you go the Arduino route make sure you use the proper flavor - we don’t know if any of this IO is 5v tolerant.

Paul