[time-nuts] Looking for a HP-58503 display

Tom Knox actast at hotmail.com
Wed May 10 00:50:34 UTC 2017

I am 99% sure you are correct, it is the same display as the 53131/2A counter. Sadly although in the past I have found and been able to order raw similar displays for product such as the 3458A, after a prolonged search I was never able to find a part number or order the 58503/53132 displays. Often Agilent Keysight kweeps these part numbers in house and does not provide any help with part numbers, but if you know the number you can order it. Anyone have any insight to the part number?

Cheers;

Thomas Knox