[time-nuts] time.gov

Jerry Hancock jerry at hanler.com
Thu May 11 21:36:53 UTC 2017

I went to time.gov today as I was sitting away from my lab when a new watch arrived.  Finally got the 25yr watch from the company that laid me off a week later…

Anyway, I set the seconds rollover to 00 when time.gov reset and then walked down to my lab and noticed the watch is now 6 seconds slow.  So I checked again with another computer, same problem, www.time.gov is 6 seconds slow.  Never say this happen, usually it is right on the money give or take about .2 seconds.

Jerry