[time-nuts] HP10811 Oscillator Thermal Fuse

Bob kb8tq kb8tq at n1k.org
Thu May 11 23:28:07 UTC 2017

Hi

A bit in jest:… that compares to 3,957 incidences of open fuses that had nothing to do with
a thermal runaway. Of those, the majority 3,721 resulted in the 10811 being tossed
in the garbage as “another junker”……(yes, those are estimates, but I’d bet they are close
based on the number of 10811’s made and how flakey those fuses are).

Bob