[time-nuts] Datum 1130 10 MHz oscillator

Tom Knox actast at hotmail.com
Sat May 13 18:31:17 UTC 2017

Hi;

I thought I had the data sheet but cannot find it. It is very, very similar to the 1000B but has slightly worse Phase Noise specs something like 105dB (5dB worse then the 1000B) @ 1 Hz offset for the 10MHz units. I think it was designed more for telecom use and the 1000B for time and freq. I hope that helps.

Cheers;

Thomas Knox

actast at hotmail.com