[time-nuts] Need information - CTS Knights JKTO-66 oscillator

kc9ieq kc9ieq at yahoo.com
Mon May 15 17:50:57 UTC 2017

Never heard of this one but having lived in Sandwich all my life, would love to see some pictures if you have any.  I casually collect Faberadio/James Knights/CTS Knights crystals and related.  I'm not aware of any catalog archives available through the local historical society but will cleck into it.  They are hard to find.
Regards, Chris

Sent from my SMRTphone
-------- Original message --------From: Skip Withrow <skip.withrow at gmail.com> Date: 5/15/17  11:30 AM  (GMT-06:00) To: time-nuts <time-nuts at febo.com> Subject: [time-nuts] Need information - CTS Knights JKTO-66 oscillator
Hello Time-Nuts,
Anyone out there have ANY information on the CTS Knights JKTO-66 Frequency
Standard?  Seems that even Google has never heard of it.

The particular one that I have is three boxes (battery, power supply, and
oscillator in very large dewar) mounted on a 4U rack panel.

BTW, the one I have belonged to WHBQ (back when it was owned by RKO), first
station to ever play an Elvis record (1954).  This unit appears to have a
1972 date code.  Frequency was 11.736666 MHz, close to 21X the 560kHz AM
frequency but not quite.

Any JKTO-66 information greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Skip Withrow

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>