[time-nuts] GNSS Disciplined Clock

Ebrahim Roghanizad e.roghanizad at gmail.com
Thu May 25 13:27:48 UTC 2017

Dear members

I am a new amateur member in your group. Maybe my question has been asked.
Recently I found Trimble Mini-T GG, whose data sheet is attached, as a good
GNSS disciplined time reference. I would like to know if there exists a
more accurate one, since it does not employ dual frequencies to compensate
ionospheric delay, though it handles both GPS and GLONASS. Besides, could
anyone guide me about the presented accuracy in the datasheet? There, it is
stated that "When operating in Over Determined Timing Mode, the accuracy of
pulse per second (PPS) is within 15 nanoseconds of GNSS/UTC." Does it mean
that it includes both bias and the noise? In other words, is it true to say
that "The time-synchronization error between two of them with a long
distance is less than 2*15 ns"?

Best Regards