[time-nuts] Anyone still running a Soekris net45XX for NTP?

awake awake at 0324am.net
Fri May 26 17:13:05 UTC 2017

Hi,

It looks like you have a good chance to get Openwrt running on it.
A quick search shows that versions up to 12.09 supported for sure. My
bet is the newest 15.05 for x86 will also run just fine. Presuming your
box is using a CF card, you can just dd the image onto it and try
booting. I'd use the generic combined ext4 version from:

https://downloads.openwrt.org/chaos_calmer/15.05/x86/generic/

Good luck :)

o/
rad0