[time-nuts] Two pieces of old General Radio Freq. Nuts

Bob kb8tq kb8tq at n1k.org
Sat May 27 11:01:20 UTC 2017

Hi

> On May 26, 2017, at 11:21 PM, Gary Woods <garygarlic at earthlink.net> wrote:
>
> On Mon, 22 May 2017 05:59:59 -0700, you wrote:
>
>> https://goo.gl/photos/tygN5ZFeFLUhc4zX6
>>
>> Near Portland Oregon
>
> Neat stuff...did anybody but GR use those hermaphrodite connectors?

At one time, GR was pretty much the only source for a wide range of RF
and microwave test gear. Anything that was going to work with that gear
may have come with the GR connectors. That includes stuff like attenuators,
cables, and other bits of “lab clutter”. When you checked the box for the
GR connectors, the price went up quite a bit. That made the gizmos with
the connectors on them a bit more rare than they otherwise would be.

Bob