[time-nuts] Fluke PM6681 'fault' or 'characteristic'?

Azelio Boriani azelio.boriani at gmail.com
Tue May 30 10:10:46 UTC 2017

The assumption is that you are using the time interval measurement or
phase measurement. The PM6681 datasheet says that the time interval
range is from 0ns and the phase range from -180 to 360 deg, usually it
is best to avoid the zero degrees zone. Say that your test is another
evidence that managing phase coincidence is not trivial.