[time-nuts] Designing an embedded precision GPS time

Bob Martin aphid1 at comcast.net
Wed Nov 1 13:35:23 UTC 2017

One can minimize temperature change which affects things like
regulated voltages, CMOS transition points for those converting
sine to TTL with gates, etc. in addition to the oscillators.

The November issue of Nuts and Volts Magazine has an article on an
Arduino based PID controller which might interest someone who wants
to experiment with reducing temperature effects by controlling
temperature.

Bob M