[time-nuts] Designing an embedded precision GPS time

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Wed Nov 1 18:28:20 UTC 2017

Hoi Leo,

On Wed, 1 Nov 2017 15:35:46 +0000
Leo Bodnar <leo at leobodnar.com> wrote:

> > From: Attila Kinali <attila at kinali.ch>
> > What you should do is basically system identification and adaptive control.
>
> Thanks for your advice, Attila, I am going to google this tonight.  This is exciting!

Before you dive into sys-id and adaptive control, make sure you
have at least basic knowledge of control theory. Otherwise nothing
will make sense. I recommend [1] usally, as I find it a nice
and easy to understand introduction. Phk recommended [2] some
time ago, which gives a more historical view (or "the motherlore" as
phk called it).

			Attila Kinali

[1] "Fedback Control of Dynamic Systems",  by Gene F. Franklin,
J. Da Powell, Abbas Emami-Naeini

[2] "Radiation laboratory series" https://www.jlab.org/ir/MITSeries.html

use without that foundation.