[time-nuts] UltrAtomic clock.

Peter Vince petervince1952 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 5 14:38:21 UTC 2017

Hi Dan,

     I can't answer directly as I am in England, but I have a similar
problem with my MSF and DCF clocks here in the autumn (sorry, "Fall" :-) -
my clocks only switch on their receivers once a day, at 1 o'clock in the
morning, but at the end of summer our time doesn't change until 2 o'clock,
so the clocks miss the update until the following night.  Maybe yours is
similar?

     Regards,

          Peter