[time-nuts] Efratom M100 Schematics

Ed Palmer ed_palmer at sasktel.net
Mon Nov 6 04:02:45 UTC 2017

As far as I can tell, all online copies of the M100 User Manual are
actually the same document.  Unfortunately, the schematic and parts
placement drawing for the Servo board don't match.  For example, the
parts placement drawing shows VR2 (voltage regulator) but the schematic
doesn't and the schematic shows U7 that's not shown on the parts placement.

I'm trying to fix an M100 that won't lock.  The only board that shows
any issues when checking the test points is, of course, the servo
board.  The board I have matches the parts placement drawing.

Does anyone have a different version of the manual or, at least, the
schematic for the servo board?

Ed