[time-nuts] Continously drifting HP 10811...

Bob Camp kb8tq at n1k.org
Wed Nov 8 17:46:00 UTC 2017

Hi

One of the weak points of a normal 10811 is that it is not hermetically sealed. Left
in storage for years, they “soak up” humidity. In some cases it can take a fairly long
time (weeks, months) for them to fully dry out. Until they have been run for at least a
week, don’t get excited about the drift.

Bob