[time-nuts] Favorite counters (current production)?

Christopher Hoover ch at murgatroid.com
Sun Nov 12 02:41:16 UTC 2017

> When I saw how badly they handled the external REF-in

I (my company) have one of these.  Can you say more?

re: SRS, I ran into the CEO -- I have forgotten his name and misplaced his
card -- at a local office supply store in Mountain View near the end of
2016.  I was behind him in a long'ish xmas line.    He was buying some
end-of-the-year payroll forms.  He was with his wife, and he or she said
something that made me realize that he was with SRS.   So I introduced
myself first as an engineer at a local tech company that knew of his
company and then as a time-nut (never lead with the time-nut thing :-)).  I
explained that I had a couple of SRS rubidium standards, and  that there
were a bunch of folks in our pro-to-hobby community who really liked the
SR620.  (Would you please offer me a xmas discount on an SR620, please, I
did not ask.)   Really nice guy.   SRS is a small company -- we chatted
about some of the challenges they faced.   I related that I could remember
doing payroll paperwork by hand once upon a time.

-- Christopher.
73 de AI6KG